2016 Tivo Roamio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Tivo Roamio

Wife and I had the tv on the other night and it was working fine. We left the room for a while and when we came back our tv said it had no signal and the Tivo was dark. No lights anywhere fron or back. So I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. Checked the connection to the antenna and the connection to the TIVO then checked the HDMI connection and it was sound as well.. Tore the house apart until we found a compatible power adapter (I think) and we plugged it in. NOW we have a blue circle light that is flashing very rapidly but still no signal. Any thoughts on what to try next?

It's the "I think" that concerns me. TiVo Roamio power supplies are specialized parts and using random power supplies (or supposedly compatible parts) found on eBay is risky and can damage your TiVo.

I can't make any guarantees, but the the first step is to try a known-compatible, working correct power supply for your TiVo Roamio.

This is the link to the one we sell on the website

Comment

Originally posted by WK-Jeff View Post
      It's the "I think" that concerns me. TiVo Roamio power supplies are specialized parts and using random power supplies (or supposedly compatible parts) found on eBay is risky and can damage your TiVo.

I can't make any guarantees, but the the first step is to try a known-compatible, working correct power supply for your TiVo Roamio.

This is the link to the one we sell on the website
      I bought this one... Says it's compatible. It just got delivered and I plugged it in... We are up and running....

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OE7RVCA...roduct_details
      Last edited by K_Collins; 07-26-2024, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Good luck. I have stopped counting how many times customers who bought that Upbright power supply (supposedly for a TiVo Roamio) contact us to say the power supply burnt out their Roamio. That same company used to claim falsely that their power supply was TiVo-authorized and manufactured by TiVo. Finally TiVo shut the listing down because of all of the complaints and the false advertising.

Comment

Working...
        X