Choices, Choices, Choices!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choices, Choices, Choices!!!

I just got a wonderful 46" Samsung 1080i LCD tv and I want to have what I need to enjoy the best quality picture, but without breaking the bank.

I'm looking at the HD TiVo's and I just can't decide which one to get. Does THX really matter and if so, why? I haven't bought a surround sound system yet, but will want to at some point. I also intend to buy a new HD dvd player. If you can tell me which one I need to get of those while you are at it, that would be good, or send me to another website that compares them and gives a recommendation.

The other thing to consider is that currently I have a TiVo that has a dvd burner and because of that I keep several shows on it until I can burn them so I need a good amount of storage.

Any thoughts and suggestions you can give would be greatly appreciated!!!

To be honest, you'll probably get pretty much the same picture from either the TiVo Series3 or TiVoHD. The sound might be a little better on the Series3, but picture-wise, both should be identical using the HDMI connection. We haven't heard reports of any noticeable differences. So get either - they're both great!

I can't say I have a lot of knowledge of the HD DVD world - sorry.
    Been here a long time . . .

Comment

Working...
    X